What supplies do we need to have for the bris?
1. Baby boy, 8 days old
2. Bottle of Kosher wine
3. Challah (can be hard to find midweek but you can bake one!!!)
4. Tub of Vaseline (for aftercare)
5. 2 shabbot candles with holders
6. 2 chairs (almost any will do)
7. Small side table (for my instruments)
8. Place to perform the first part of the procedure (usually the changing table in the baby’s room.)
9. Brit Gown (optional but nice to have)
10. Nipple for bottle
11. 2 oz of water with about 1 tsp of table sugar mixed in (can put in a few drops of wine for effect.)
12. Food for the party
13. Check for me.